Thursday, January 6, 2011

Third Quarter Goals

Reflection and Goal setting Activity
My biggest accomplishment from 2010 was graduating 8th grade with a 3.8.
I had to stop playing around and being the class clown and work hard. I want to be the first one from my family to graduate high school with my diploma.
This semester I would like to get all my work done on time and have it at grade level. In order to do this I will push myself very hard to make it come true.
·         I will do homework during study hour.
·         I will focus in class instead of playing with other peers.
·         I will turn in all my homework on its due date.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Genonna you have really been on it the last couple of weeks. I am so proud of you, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope you keep those promises and I agree with Pjay u have been doing really good keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!! I really Appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gennona, thats amazing that you passed eighth grade with a 3.8.

    ReplyDelete