Sunday, January 23, 2011

Symbolism and Allegory Unit Reflection

For the last few days in Ms. Priester’s English class we have been learning about Allegory and symbolism. One way I've learned about symbolism is reading the story "The Skull and the Arrow".  Another way is by working with a partner in class helping me study and go over it. My favorite assignment of allegory and symbolism would be reading "The Skull and the Arrow". The story grabbed my attention when I first read it. It had a great meaning to it. Symbolism and allegory have changed my thinking a lot. I never knew what they meant but now that I do I will understand a lot more things.

2 comments:

  1. Good job on your post keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on turning in your homework. Hope to see you with an Easy A. Keep it up and you will be on your way to great deeds.

    ReplyDelete