Monday, January 10, 2011

. “The Grandfather” Important Person Paragraph

A person who means a great deal to me is Tia Moore. I choose Tia because shes awesome . Shes like my symbol of peace. I can talk to her about anything. She’s always there when I need someone to talk too.

Tia and I understand each other. I know she has to work and she knows I have school and we both may struggle at times but at the end of the day she makes me happy.
Tia’s important to me because she knows how it is for a foster kid like us. Her students may struggle in school, Have problems with friends, she knows all about it but she dosen't judge us about that. She looks at all the beauty we have on the inside. She really cares about how we feel and what we have to say and not a lot of people care what kids have to say and I thank her for that.
My current relationship with Tia is the same. I talk to her when I need her or just need someone to talk to.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog house mate, keep up the good work and I'm proud you improved on your grades! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job ! Nice work I liked what you wrote about.

    ReplyDelete