Wednesday, January 5, 2011

'My Most Memorable Day of Vacation"

My most memorable day of vacation was Christmas day. It was six o clock in the morning  and my family was knocking on the door to wake me up to open presents. I jumped up out of bed to open the door and my aunt and my two cousins were at the door.
It was around six thirty and we started to open presents. I got six pairs of jeans, three pairs of jewelry, two dresses, a pair of boots,  two shirts, a nail set, an iPod nano touch, a Victoria secret set of perfume, toms, more jewelry, bath and body works sweet pea set, way too many purses to count, more cloths, two picture frames, a Nicole lee wallet, and a bike. Wow I got a lot of stuff.
My younger sister started to open her presents and this year I finally bought her something so I was excited for her to open the gift I bought her. I got her name plate that says her name (Lovely) on it with a pair of earrings that say love on the inside of them. I was really happy to see her face when she opened her gift. It made me feel like a good big sister.
I didn’t have enough money to buy everyone something so I just bought my sister something. I went and took her to get her nails done two days before Christmas. She really enjoyed the foot massage.
I felt really good on Christmas day. There are a lot of people who don’t get be with their family on Christmas so I was really grateful and thankful.  Around four o clock we ate Ham, potato salad, greens, green beans, crab salad, and turkey. We had a great feast.
Around seven o'clock everyone started to go home. This year 2010 was the best christmas Iv'e had so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment