Thursday, January 20, 2011

Symbolism String

A broken heart symbolizes my broken heart because people I get attached to come and go.

The show CSI symbolizes my career because I like to investigate.

A baseball bat and ball symbolizes that I try no matter what because it helps me learn and fix my mistakes.

Tamales symbolize my family because every year on Christmas we make tamales all day!

The Holy Bible symbolizes my beliefs because when I’m feeling down or sad I just remember that I have God on my side.

Clothes symbolize shopping because I love to shop and it also a cooping skill.

A heart symbolizes love because I try to love everyone no matter what they have done or will do in the future.

Blush symbolizes Giddy because I try to always have a positive attitude and be happy.

A note symbolizes friendship because it’s another you can communicate in school!

2 comments: