Monday, January 24, 2011

Poetry Experience Paragraph


I'm really happy that we are going in to poetry this week. I've never really learned about poetry but I have written poetry on my own. I've never studied poetry because I thought it comes from your heart. I always read poetry for fun especially Dr. Seuss’s book “Green Eggs and ham”. I hope to learn a lot from the poetry lesson this week. I hope to learn all the correct and proper ways to write poetry. I hope to learn the true and powerful meaning of poetry. I hope to write an amazing poem that will touch someone’s heart in an amazing way!

3 comments:

  1. Nice post Gennona, I also haven't studied poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this would be great for you. Poetry is fun and is a good way to express your self in words. It shows emotions.

    ReplyDelete