Wednesday, September 7, 2011

“The Pedestrian” Before You Read: Life in 2053


I think in 2053 the world will be under water. I don’t know why I feel this way. There wouldn’t be any electronics or stores. I know it sounds weird but there is a good reason. We would be like fish and we would live in a hug fish bowl and god would feed us fish food. I know it sounds weird but the song “300” by the Jonas brothers has me thinking this way.   It would be awesome if would could live under water now but we are in a recession so we don’t have money for anything. Not even school!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with your post because that song is very futuristic, and it says how you feel and think about this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think we will live underwater

    ReplyDelete
  3. I disagree because this is way off topic and unrealistic.

    ReplyDelete