Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"Two Kinds" Jing-Mei's Shoes Paragraph


If my mom pushed me to do things I didn't want to do I would scream at her all the time. I would tell her if you want that so bad then why don't you do it? I would hate her. I really hate when people try to make me do things I don't want to do. It irritates me a lot and makes me feel like I don’t have choices of my own.  Of course I want to make my parent happy but it’s my life and she/ he had their chance now it’s my turn. No disrespect to my parents.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes, having a mature conversation can lead to better results than yelling. I think throwing a fit may only make things worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't done a homework assignment in a while. Get on top of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genonna i like your post but it could of been a little bit better. Ms.Priester is right it could lead to something worse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I would hate my mother rideing me all the time.

    ReplyDelete