Wednesday, September 7, 2011

“The Contents of the Dead Man’s Pocket” Minute Paragraph


During one minute of my life I was sitting in the laundry room watching the washer spin around and around. I felt sick by just looking at it. I was in there all alone. I began to touch the washer to feel the hard vibration against my hand. I loved the washer because I could see inside of it. All the little fuzzy bubbles. I felt like I was floating in mid air. The washer stopped and I threw up. Everything happened so fast. I didn’t realize that I had walked in on the last cycle of the washer. Now when I wash clothes I wash them inside my house so that I don’t have to see the inside of the washer.

1 comment:

  1. I am a bit confused on what happened. I don't understand what you mean when you will wash your clothes inside--hand-wash clothes?

    ReplyDelete