Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dragons Den: Power Outage


Last week on Thursday I was outside at football practice and I went into the gym and out of no where the lights cut out. I thought it was just the lights so I went to the emergency power switch and that didn’t work. I found out that all of the electricity was out. It was really hot in the houses and in the gym. Around 7 it started to get dark. At 7:30 everyone who wanted to got to go to the café and hang out since there was only power up there. No one really did study hour since the computers didn’t work. It was pretty cool because since it was so dark me and all my h house my got to sleep in the living room together. The next day we didn’t have school and we won our football game! I hope it happens again!

1 comment:

  1. I was with you that day. I really enjoyed the picture, its really prettty. I hope that you wernt scared of the dark!

    ReplyDelete