Monday, May 23, 2011

SPA Prom 2011 or Free Write

I attended the 201l Masquerade prom. The event was held at hotel Del Cornado. I wore a silver dress with match accessories. My date was Tedra and she also wore silver. When we first got there, I didn’t really want to be there but I talked to a friend and that person told me to have fun.
            Later on after dinner everyone started to dance and have fun with each other so I joined. While everyone danced Supervisor Wayne announced the prince and princess and the king and the king. I was really excited to know who was going to win because my date was running for king.  The princess was Jennifer M. and the prince was Marcos G.
The queen was Shanice and the prince was Tedra! I was really happy she won.
            When prom was over I was happy until all the drama came.

3 comments:

  1. Why didn't you want to be there at first? Were you nervous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was already upset when I got there so I just didn't want to be bothered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am glad that your mood changed and you ended up having fun while being there.

    ReplyDelete