Monday, May 2, 2011

President Obama’s Big Announcement


This morning my boring over night turned on the TV to the news channel. I really hate watching the news but this morning was really interesting. The entire news story was about Osama Bin Laden’s. I don’t know anything about him except what he did on 9/11 to all those innocent people.

I continued to watch the news and they announced that Osama Bin Laden was dead. So many people were happy and were cheering but I didn’t understand why.
 Then I thought back to 9/11 and remembered all the lives he took. It’s sad that they killed him instead of making him suffer but he took the lives of others. I hope the people who lost family members on that tragic day, hearts are put to rest.  

2 comments:

  1. I like your outlook on it. It's cool that you see both sides of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mary it's really great that you look both sides before you decide anything it say a lot about yourself.

    ReplyDelete