Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Comment-Seeking Post

My free blog post is about my shopping addiction. Hi my name is Genonna and I’m addicted to shopping!
 I love to shop. I like trying on clothes and shoes, and touching every single accessory in the store. I don’t care how much it coast or who likes it. If I want it I buy it. I’m not rich I just know how to save money. If I don’t have money I don’t go near a mall or store. I don’t know why I have this addiction but I love it and I don’t think I will ever lose it.

4 comments:

  1. I like that your post is about yourself, and not something random that other poeple can't relate to. Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gennona I could have known this was going to be your post I think you do have a addiction to shopping. :] good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should keep doing your homework, so you can get a good job to support your addiction. If not, I can take you to a few estate sales when you are older. They are filled with bargains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well then it's no wonder why you always have such cute outfits! ;-) See you at the mall!

    ReplyDelete