Monday, May 30, 2011

Post Title: Romeo and Juliet – Arranged Marriages at SPA

If Tia Moore had to decide who I was going to marry, I would be very upset but also happy at the same time. I would be upset because she doesn’t know what type of guys I like or if I think he’s hot or not. I would be happy because I know the guy Tia would choose would be smart, have a nice job, car and an affordable place to live. It would be a little wired having Tia Moore choose my future husband. I know Tia would make a great decision but I would like to make my own choices in life.

2 comments:

  1. Its good that you see some good in the whole thing, and you changed it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That good that you want to make your owned choose because you dont need people telly you what to do.

    ReplyDelete