Monday, February 21, 2011

Songs Containing Figures of Speech from Boys/Girls #

1. Decode by Paramore, "boiling in my blood."
2. More by Matthew West, "Do you feel like a grain of sand?"
3. Meadows of Heaven by Nightwish, "The hidden treasures in the meadow of life my acre of Heaven."
4. Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis, "my heart melted."
5. Mama by Boyz II Men, "Your the driving force in my life."
6. Love is a battle field by Pat Benatar, "Love is a Battle Field."
7. Shadows of the Night by Pat Benater, "We're running with the Shadows of the Night."
8. Billie Jean by Michael Jackson, "She was more like beauty queen from a movie scene."
9. Pocket full of sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield, "Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me."
10. Roller Coaster by Janet Jackson, "Spinning like a ferris wheel."

1 comment: