Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Feelings about the Upcoming CSTs

My feelings about the upcoming CSTs are AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I really hate testing. You have to read all these words and bubble in these tiny little bubbles.  The room must be quite and you can't have your iPod in your ears or near you. You can’t have your phone out and if you do have it out you will get in trouble. The real reason I hate testing is because you really have to focus and actually pay attention. I know I will do fine I just really hate this test. A good night rest and a healthy breakfast!! I'll do amazing!

3 comments:

  1. LOL I AGREE ON THIS POST COMPLETELY!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said that you dislike it when it is quiet during testing, but it is often pretty noisy in class. I infer that you like to work when there is a little background noise. So do I!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also hate testing, but keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete