Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CST Testing Reflection

I feel horrible about the test. I feel I didn’t my best. If I had the chance to take the test over again I would. The English was part was very boring. All of the reading that I had to was pathetic. Most of the stories were 2 and a half pages long and then 2 questions on one whole page. What a waste of paper. On the math part I honestly guessed on a lot of those questions. In the beginning of the test I was doing great. Towards the end I got very lazy and gave up. If I could take both tests over I totally would.  

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get it, how can a test be pathetic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should have tried th efirst time and by you tellinh yourslef you couldnt do it made you not want to do it no more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nona I think you can do way better .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you could have done better

    ReplyDelete