Monday, April 18, 2011

: My Feelings about the Upcoming CSTs

I want to go crawl under my bed instead of doing star testing because you have to get 8 hours of sleep and you have to have a healthy breakfast and all this stuff I don’t like doing. I really really hate testing. It's long and boring and it’s a waste of paper because most kids guess on it anyway. I really don't want to do it but I do take my time and read each question carefully. I don’t really mind doing the English part but I don’t like math at all. Right now I’m very stressed out because I have to really study now and I don’t want to.

4 comments:

  1. Instead of focusing on studying, I recommend just relaxing to be able to show what you do know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your teacher...relax. You've been studying all year and working hard. I'm sure your hard work will come through on the test results.
    Ms. Morris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on your post and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete