Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Narrator Assessment Project - Thanksgiving 2011

Genonna L.
November 30,2011
English10- Period 2
Narrator Project
                                          My thanksgiving Day
First person narrator from my point of view
My thanksgiving was horrible. I went to my mom’s house on Wednesday and left on Saturday. I had the worst thanksgiving ever this year. I was my mom’s house and I had taken my braids out so my hair looked ridiculous. I was also upset because my mom had my family over and I don’t really get along with them. My aunt started yelling and cussing at everyone and it irritated me. Then my cousin brought her kids and on top of that she was drunk. My sister tried to argue with me about every little thing. I know my little cousins were thinking that I was crazy but I’m not. I was very irritated on thanksgiving day and next year I will stay here at Spa.

1 comment: