Monday, November 21, 2011

"Autobiographical Narrative Final Draft" OR "Biographical Narrative Final Draft."

Genonn L.
English 10 - Period 2
November 21, 2011

Megan
Students and staff on campus see Megan as quiet woman. Megan is my house social worker. She has been here for about five to six months. Before her I had another house social worker name Jaycee. She was awesome. I got so close with her and then she found another job. Then Megan came along. When I first meet her I didn't like her. I felt she was way to quiet and she was shy. I didn’t want to talk to her about anything or go any where with her. After time passed on I began to like her. For a little while I felt bad because I judged her before I got to know here.
Tuesday October 25th, Megan took me shopping. I had a lot of fun because she told me I was a great shopper and I always get great deals. We were in the store for about 2 hours just walking and looking at clothes.
A couple weeks ago I was really upset and I told Megan I didn’t want to talk to her and to go away. She gave me great advice even though I didn’t want to talk to her. I felt really bad because I was rude to her but at the end of the day I felt a little better because she gave me great advice that helped me out in the long run.
Every Thursday Megan does teen topic in my house about whatever the topic is. Megan was gone was for two weeks so when she came back we did teen topic. She bought each of my housemates including me a wallet from Turkey. I was so grateful and happy because I’ve never been there or gotten anything from there. I was really happy.
I’ve never told Megan that I look at as a role model. I don’t really talk to her a lot. She has nice manners and she dresses really nice. I really look up to Megan and hopefully one day my attitude will be like hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment