Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School Paragraph 2011


When I woke up on the first day of my sophomore year of school at San Pasqual Academy I was pretty happy. I was excited to meet my new teachers and see all of my old ones. I rolled out of bed around 6:45 and then got in the shower. After the shower I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put my make up on. Around 7:15 I made my bed and got dressed. I was ready to start my first day of school as a sophomore. Towards the end of the day I was a little disappointed because of the people in my class and who my teachers were but at the end of the day I was tired and ready to go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. good Job on your post I feel the same away when it came to the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy till I looked at my schedule, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete