Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dragons Den: Colors


A color that represents me is pink because when I am happy my checks turn pink. I’m similar to pink because it’s bright and I love bright colors. I don’t wear bright colors everyday but I try too. This color represents my heart because it’s big and pink even though it’s really red! This color is symbolic to lots of flowers and hearts. My two favorite things. If you are around me all the time you will see that make up is pink or my purse that I’m carrying. Pink is my favorite color. I love pink and always will. It’s so bright.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with this post because i feel like you are a very bubbly person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to ≠ too

    Remember to write complete sentences. There is a fragment or two in your paragraph. :)

    I ♡ pink, too!

    ReplyDelete