Monday, March 7, 2011

“American History” Memorable Day Paragraph


When I was 14 I was enrolled to a P.E.T program. (Pre employment traineeship) I had to work at a preschool with kids who where like three, four, and five. When I first started working there I hated it because one of the kids threw my phone in the toilet, but later on I learned to like it. I had to work there for eight weeks Monday through Friday for four hours. I didn’t like that idea because it was during summer and I wanted to hang out with my friends. I worked most of the summer but in the end I was happy because it gave me something new to do and I got to help out little kids. I will always remember that day because when I finished the program I got a paycheck for one-hundred and ninety dollars out of two hundred!!

1 comment: