Thursday, December 9, 2010

"The Gift Of Magi" The Suprise Ending.

When I finished reading "The Gift of Magi" I felt amazed. I felt amazed because this story shows you what people will do for love. When Della cut off some of her hair to buy Jim a chain for his watch it showed that she would do anything for her husband to show that she loved him.
Jim sold his watch to by fancy combs for Della’s long hair showed how much he loves and cares for her.
The conclusion of the story is that if you love someone dearly you would give up everything and that’s basically what Jim and Della did!

Did you enjoy the story? Or If you haven't Read it. Do you plan to?
yes
no
ehh maybe
of course I will!
Nope! its about love!

  
pollcode.com free polls

4 comments:

  1. I like what you wrote about keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fact that you took the extra credit it shows how badly you want your grade to go up. It also shows your motivation.Good job Genonna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Genonanananna:p good job on your post.! & like p'jay said jood motivation on the extra credit....!:)

    ReplyDelete