Sunday, October 3, 2010

TEN THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPEN TO ME.( GOOD AND BAD)

1.Coming in to foster care at the age of 9 is the worst thing that ever happened to me.

2.Getting back in contact with my mom was pretty awsome.

3.Getting a phone was the best thing ever!

4.Graduating 8th grade was amazing for me also.

5.falling in love with pink is the second best thing to happen to me.

6. losing my grandma was the second worst thing to ever happen to me.

7. meeting Ms. Preister is also another amazing thing to everhappen to me she can be a little mean.

8.Being depressed is one thing in my life that I hate.

9.Having a family is the most important thing to me. And Im very thankful

for them.
10.having freedom is the best thing I could ever have.

8 comments:

  1. I think you should talk about your 8th grade graduation that seems to excite you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should write about number 7 because its sad and i bet some people want to hear about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. In number ten you say that having freedom is the best thing ever, and you also say the same thing about a phone in number three.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should do something about number 7

    ReplyDelete
  5. andrew freedow is the best thing i have. having a phone is the best thing ever. I would rather have frredom than a phone..... and kai im not talking about number 7! she would kill me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Number sevens is funny, but numbers 8 or 9 would make a good narrative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Number seven is awesome but you have to be on her good side in order for her not to be mean.

    ReplyDelete