Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Griseldas Paper air plane

Yawn!" To day is gona be a good day" I said. As I got up got cleaned grabed a pop tart and started my day to school. I walked into Ms. Priesters class 0n a nice Tuesday morning. The sun was shining,The birds were chirping,and the sky was smiling. I had a feeling it was going to be a wonderful day.
As I walked  into the class room all of a sudden I feel a WHAM in the side of my head. I looked at Ms. Priester to if she was gona say anything. Alright kids take out your work books. As i walked to my seat I saw Griselda laughing. I thought maybe she did it. I sat in my seat waiting for blogger to load then all of a suden I feel another Wham. I turn around and Griselda is laughing agin.

 I raised my hand and Ms. Prister shouted "PUT YOUR HAND DOWN"!!! I was terrfied.
I put my head down on my desk  for a little while until my head ache went away. As I sat up I saw a kick out form  on my desk filled out already. I was furious With my teacher.

"Hahahahaha"! Griselda to me as I was walking out the door. HEY. Yelled Kai. Thats not fair. Kai was the most quietest in the class so I was suprised to here here talk. "She threw an papper air plane at her twice and you kick her out"? I was happy Kai was on my side but it did'nt help. Ms. grummpy old Prister gave all three of us a kick out for disturbing her class.

No comments:

Post a Comment