Wednesday, September 22, 2010

MY GRADE

I honestly think my grade should atleast be a B. I think there may be times when I lack in Ms. Priesters class but I will always try my best. I love blogger. I think it saves a lot of paper. But I also think at times blogger may be a little boring.(sorry Ms. Priester)  I will continue to try hard in everything that I do in Ms. Priesters class no matter what it takes.  I plan to be the first out of my family to graduate from high school and collage. No matter what it takes I will make that come true. thats my goal.Thanks for listening to my input.

1 comment:

  1. Genonna, I am glad to read that you enjoy the technology we use in the class. I agree, it saves A LOT of paper. :)

    Remember to proofread and edit your work before posting it.
    Read and follow directions carefully, too.

    ReplyDelete