Monday, October 31, 2011

Dragons' Den First Semester Week 10: Homecoming

The spirit days were pretty awesome. For example my favorite day was decade’s day.
The pep assembly was ok. I didn’t really like it. For example when everyone kept on talking. The football game was amazing! We beat then 57 to NOTHING! I had a great time watching them get beat. It was so horrible we had to do mercy rule. The dance was fun but I was a little sad because a lot of people were dancing as couples and my boyfriend was on pass. At the end of the night I had a great time. I would so do it again!

2 comments:

  1. Wow 57 to nothing thats amazing! Great post, though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I really enjoyed the football game too! I am sorry your boyfriend was on pass :( maybe next year :)

    ReplyDelete