Friday, July 1, 2011

"Marigolds” Post Character Analysis Paragraph

My name is Ms. Lottie and I am very strict. I do not like children at all. Especially the ones in my neighborhood.  I live in a small dirty town and I don’ t really like it. I live in a house all by my self. Just me and my marigolds. Marigolds are my favorite flower. I planted some in my front yard so everyone can see them just blossom away.  A little girl name Lizabeth who lives down the street was playing around one day and ruined all of my marigolds. I was so hurt and angry by her actions. Those marigolds were precious to me. They were the little bit of happiness I had.
 Ms. Lottie is just like a senior citizen. Most older people do not like to be bothered by younger children because they are loud and annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment