Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Greatest Accomplishment

This year my biggest accomplishment was getting off two hour. Two hour is when you have two D’s or an F in school and you have to study hour for two hours instead of one. I was on two from November 2010 until May 2011. I’m very proud of myself because it was extremely hard to get off. I had to do all of my homework and focus in class so whenever there was a test I would know what I was doing. At points and times I became very lazy and felt like giving up but I stuck through it. It feels amazing to be off two hour. Now that I’m going to be a sophomore I have to be really focused and stop playing around.

1 comment:

  1. Wow there is a lot of people writing about getting off two hour I guess it is a great accomplishment good job getting off.

    ReplyDelete